Sunday, July 27, 2008

It's been good

I just wanted to say thank you to everyone who supported me financially, through prayer, friendship, discipleship, reading this, and however else I've been supported this year. It's been an absolutely incredible experience that I will never forget, both the Discipleship Training School and the School of Worship through Youth With a Mission Denver.

I've learned an absolute ton and met a lot of very cool people and made a lot of good friends.

If you want to hear my song that was on our School of Worship album titled "Arise," you can listen to it here:
http://www.myspace.com/findingwill

If there is one thing I can take away from this year it is I have learned what really matters in this life. Love. Love God and love people. "For to me, to live is Christ and to die is gain." (Phil. 1:21)


Thanks again. Love you all.

Chris

No comments: